Criss Cross is a highly versatile, textured weave made up into four unique colourways, all of which have established themselves as firm favourites for upholstery and cushions at the Kit Kemp Design Studio.
It is a vibrant weave that incorporates a small repetitive motif. It looks so striking repeated in neat rows between a multitude of stripes. This motif is representative of a fabric stitch, in particular the uneven cross-stitch that joins together old South American blankets. Their hand looms only allowed a narrow width, so fragments were later hand stitched together to form large patchwork blankets.
- Composition: 58% Cotton 23% Polyacrylic 7% Virgin Wool 3% Viscose 3% Polyamide 3% Polyester 3% Alpaca
- Width: 290 cm.
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 2 cm.
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 9.5 cm.
- Upholstery: 10,000 rubs
- Pattern Match: Straight.
- Domestic usage: Upholstery, Curtains, Blinds, Cushions.
- Dry Clean only.
- Please allow for 3% shrinkage when calculating required quantities
Collection: Kit Kemp Weaves.