Loom Weave is a highly textured and versatile woven fabric, designed and produced in collaboration with Christopher Farr Cloth. The primary inspiration for the design was initiated from the love and interest Kit Kemp has in the Bauhaus School, a German Art School which was operational from 1919-1933, teaching craft and fine art.
- Composition: 47% Cotton 25% Linen 10% Polyacrylic 8% Bamboo 6% Polyamide 2% Polyester 2% Viscose
- Width: 132 cm.
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 13.5 cm.
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 18 cm.
- Upholstery: 40,000 rubs
- Pattern Match: Straight.
- Domestic usage: Upholstery, Curtains, Blinds, Cushions.
- Dry Clean only.
- Please allow for 3% shrinkage when calculating required quantities
Collection: Kit Kemp Weaves.