The inspiration for Lost & Found came from a conversation about a classic cotton ticking that Kit Kemp[ found. It is so simple, but she loved the structure and small repeat, so kept the essence of this in the dotted stripe, and created more interest with the repeated squares. As a woven fabric with 20,000 rub count, it is great for upholstery, but can also used it for curtains! It is also double width which means fewer seams.
- Composition: 43% Cotton 34% Viscose 14% Linen 7% Polyacrylic 2% Polyester
- Width: 290 cm.
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 17 cm.
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 21 cm.
- Upholstery: 20,000 rubs
- Pattern Match: Straight.
- Domestic usage: Upholstery, Curtains, Blinds, Cushions.
- Dry Clean only.
- Please allow for 3% shrinkage when calculating required quantities
Collection: Kit Kemp Weaves.