Woven Ribbon was inspired by the nomadic blankets used for centuries around the world, from the Middle East to North America. A play of colour and pattern with a mixture of yarn, cotton, wool & Alpaca by Kit Kemp.
- Composition: 32% Cotton 30% Polyacrylic 24% Wool 6% Polyester 4% Alpaca Wool 4% Polyamide.
- Width: 140 cm.
- Horizontal Pattern Repeat: 17 cm.
- Vertical Pattern Repeat: 40 cm.
- Upholstery: 30,000 rubs
- Pattern Match: Straight.
- Domestic usage: Upholstery, Curtains, Blinds, Cushions.
- Dry Clean only.
- Please allow for 3% shrinkage when calculating required quantities
Collection: Kit Kemp Weaves.